Reset Yourself – Create an Embodied Vision & Never Fall off Track again
18 November 2023 (3-6 PM CET) at Am Becheler, Walferdange
Discover the pathway to clarity and aligned action with embodied, fun and intuitive crafting of your vision and action steps.
Early Bird price ends on 18 Oct. Only 15 places available!
"If you are working on something that you really CARE about, you don't have to be pushed. The vision pulls you". – Steve Jobs.
Just imagine, how would your life look like if you knew exactly where you're going so you can make daily choices with ease, and live authentically and with purpose?
In this co-creating journey you can expect:
- Fun intuitive crafting of your vision board that will get you moving in the right direction.
- Body-mind aligning exercises, intertwined with journaling & meditations to recall & CLARIFY what your heart desires, and to move your vision from your head into your whole system.
- To design ACHIEVABLE steps you'll follow through no matter what.
- To learn how to avoid 3 most common mistakes in goal setting (underpinned with neuroscience).
- Playfulness, insight, inspiration & connection with yourself and your purpose.
This is for you if:
- You think you're not the kind of person who can follow through on your intentions - trust me, YOU CAN!
- You believe this deep work is a waste of time because you've always failed your new year's resolutions - I'll show you how you can do this in a SIMPLE and DEEPLY CONNECTING way, without frustration.
- You need a reset to help you reconnect with yourself and focus on what’s most important to YOU.
- You’re finding yourself dissatisfied and de-motivated in your life and need a tool to help you move forward.
- You’ve been meaning to create a vision board but unsure where to start.
You will leave this training with a personalized vision board and fully aligned actionable steps to make your goals a reality & you will have MY FULL SUPPORT in this process.
Investment includes material and hot drinks.
If your preferred way of payment is via DigiCash/PayConiq or bank transfer, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reimbursements are only considered in case of cancellation and in emergency medical situations. Once paid you are committed and your place is booked.